In May 2010, I gave my cat to a guardian and I haven’t seen her since. The person who kept her said she was given to a former colleague.
The person who gave her is Eric Vaillancourt and he worked at a plant in Longueuil. The cat might be in that area or in the area of Greenfield Park or Ottoburn Park (where the new owner just bought a house). They refuse to give me information about my cat and you are my only way! Help me find her please.
I’ve been looking for her since May 2010 …: ((
It is also possible that someone else has her… She could be in Montreal, Greenfield Park, Longueuil or Ottoburn Park… or somewhere near that.
- She is about 6 years old, but looks very young.
- She is black with a white patch under her chin.
- Her name was Betty.
- She loves to climb and hide in small places (drawers, boxes, etc.).
- She adores Tempations.
- She is sterilized.
- She is not declawed.
- Her eyes are yellow-green.
- She is quiet and makes only small sounds.
- She is affectionate and sometimes will climb up our legs.
Thank you for helping me!
Emily: mitwo[at] hotmail[dot] com or 514-889-8874