Sunday, September 6th 2009, my mother’s dog was stolen. Everything happened at her home, at the foot of her gallery. The thieves had cut her cord and left her collar.
My mother justed turned 80 and Daisy was in her life from the very start, 13 years. It was all she had left since the death of her husband, my father, 8 years ago. It’s a cry of help that I send you as it’s been more than 8 months since she disappeared.
If you know or have learned of something related to his disappearance or think you saw a neighbor, please, notify the police station, they can do the check! You can write to me, too, of course! Otherwise, even if she has died, if you know, please, write me so we can turn the page. It’s hard enough now! It will remain anonymous, between you and I!
Here is Daisy’s information :
- Name : Daisy
- Breed : Bichon Frise ( Maltais and Frisé)
- Sex : Female
- Colour : White
- Tattoo : M1F on right flank
- Age : 13
- Place of residence: Lejeune street, Bellefeuille became St-Jérôme after the merger
- Devocalized (which is why she couldn’t bark)
- Doesn’t have her collar or tags, the thieves removed them!
I leave you my email address : mamanjohanne[at] hotmail[dot] com