I lost my cat on Saturday night between 8:30pm and 3:00AM, this is the last time I saw him. I had dinner with my good friends and must have left when the door was open. I live on Davidson Street between Rouen and Hochelaga . Near metro Joliette
- He is orange with white paws and the tip of his tail as well.
- He is quite big
- He responds to the name Virgule
- He is a bit shy with people he does not know , but can also be very affectionate.
- He is very gourmand , so easily attracted with cat food .
- Maybe a little trick if you ever see him : he loves hair elastics , if he sees one he has to play with it.
- When we say ”Qu’est-ce que tu veux? ” With a baby voice , he usually rolls on his back. (a male voice works better)
- Traits to recognize him. He has two beauty marks that if we can call them that, on the inside of his bottom lip. (a bit like snake bites)
- His nose and pads are pink.
- He does not wear a collar , he hates them
Contact Eugenie : 450-881-1002