I found a black cat in Jarry Park on Thursday April 30 around 4:30pm. He was hiding under a bush. He was very scared, meowing for help, and traumatized. He had the behaviour of a cat that has never been outdoors. My gut tells me this cat was abandoned there that same day I found him, but I hope I am WRONG.
- He looks to be around 1-2 yrs old
- Male (not sure if he is neutered)
- Very shiny & soft hair / white patch of fur on his belly / white whiskers / and very green eyes
- He looks to be very healthy.
- EXTREMELY sweet & affectionate!!
I HOPE he has a family that misses him and is looking for him.
If you have any information that can help me locate his family, PLEASE contact me at c[dot] danello[at] hotmail[dot] com